Cities for Climate Protection Committee
- Created to aid in the reduction of greenhouse gas emissions and increase the community’s adaptive capacity to the expected impacts of a changing climate in order to protect the viability of the community and to protect public health, safety, and welfare.
The CCP Committee invites you to the first meeting of the Citizen's Climate Lobby in Keene on February 28th at 9AM. Please see the attached flyer for more information.
For further information contact the Planning Department at 603-352-5474.
Schedule: meetings are held on the first Wednesday of each month
at 8:00 AM in the 2nd Floor Conference Room of City Hall, 3 Washington Street.
- 2007 Keene NH Climate Adaptation Action Plan
- 2004 Climate Change Local Action Plan
- 2013 Cities for Climate Protection Action Plan Matrix
- 2006 - 2008 Interim Greenhouse Gas Emissions Inventory
- 2006-2008 Interim Greenhouse Gas Emissions Inventory - 2014 Presentation to Keene City Council
- 2012 Energy & Climate Change Program
- Natural Resource Inventory PDFs
- Adapting to Climate Change
- Keene's City Hall Solar Array - SolrenView
- An i-Tree Canopy Analysis of the Urban Forest, Keene, Cheshire County, NH
- U.S. Mayors' Climate Protection Agreement
The CCP would like to encourage all residents and visitors of Keene to consider alternative transportation options while getting around the City. Below are links to the local City Express Schedule and Map& Fare information. Remember, Keene State College students and faculty ride free!
Click here to View Cities for Climate Protection Committee Packets
nhsaves@home – NH Home Performance with ENERGY STAR©Home Performance with ENERGY STAR© - A Whole House Approach
If you’re considering making improvements to your home to lower energy bills or fix comfort problems, you should learn about Home Performance with ENERGY START©.Home Performance with ENERGY STAR is a comprehensive, whole house approach to improving energy efficiency and comfort at home, while helping to protect the environment and fight global warming.Click here for the nhsaves brochure
Click here for the Residential Energy Efficiency Loan Program
Bruss Construction Inc., is a PSNH Community Outreach Partner, Certified BPI Assessor & Authorized Program Contractor... more info
How to ApplyThe program is initially available to customers with higher than average energy bills. To find out if you qualify, visit: www.psnh.com/HomePerformance