Bicycle/Pedestrian Path Advisory Committee
Created to coordinate, study and recommend comprehensive bicycle/pedestrian pathway improvements, facilities, programs, plans, and projects to the City Council and other appropriate boards and committees for consideration and implementation for the Keene community.
1. Gregory Pregent, Chair, Term expires Dec. 31, 2017
2. Thom Little, Term expires Dec. 31, 2015
3. Charles Redfern, Term expires Dec. 31, 2016
4. Linda Rubin, Term expires Dec. 31, 2016
6. Christopher Brehme, Term expires Dec. 31 2016
7. Andy McCarron, Term expires Dec. 31, 2015
Last Updated: 03/26/2015
For further information contact Will Schoefmann, GIS Technician at 603-352-5474.
Schedule: meetings are held on the second Wednesday of each month
at 8:30 AM in the 4th Floor Conference Room at City Hall*
*Meeting dates are subject to change
Click here to View Bicycle/Pedestrian Path Advisory Committee Minutes
Click here to View Bicycle/Pedestrian Path Advisory Committee Packets
STAY UP TO DATE AT: www.ci.keene.nh.us/pathways (Map Gallery)