Cities for Climate Protection Committee
Created to aid in the reduction of greenhouse gas emissions and increase the community’s adaptive capacity to the expected impacts of a changing climate in order to protect the viability of the community and to protect public health, safety, and welfare.
1. Vacancy, Term expires Dec. 31, 2015
2. John Sturtz, Term expires Dec. 31, 2015
3. Clair Oursler, Term expires Dec. 31, 2014
4. Thomas Powers, Term expires Dec. 31, 2014
5. Joshua (J.B.) Mack, Term expires Dec. 31, 2014
6. Rachel Thiet, Term expires Dec. 31, 2014
7. Robert J. Kelley, Term expires Dec. 31, 2013
8. Jessica Pearl Parker, Term expires Dec. 31, 2013
9. Stephen Miceli, Term expires Dec. 31, 2013
10. Jennifer Risley, Term expires Dec. 31, 2015
11. David Morrill, alternate, Term expires Dec. 31, 2015
12. Vacancy, alternate, Term expires Dec. 31, 2013
13. Vacancy, alternate, Term expires Dec. 31, 2013
last updated 8/1/2013
For further information contact the Planning Department at 603-352-5474.
Schedule: meetings are held on the first Wednesday of each month
at 8:00 AM in the Trustee's Room of the Keene Public Library*
*Meeting dates are subject to change
Click here to View Cities for Climate Protection Committee Minutes
Click here to View Cities for Climate Protection Committee Packets
nhsaves@home – NH Home Performance with ENERGY STAR©
Home Performance with ENERGY STAR© - A Whole House Approach
If you’re considering making improvements to your home to lower energy bills or fix comfort problems, you should learn about Home Performance with ENERGY START©.
Home Performance with ENERGY STAR is a comprehensive, whole house approach to improving energy efficiency and comfort at home, while helping to protect the environment and fight global warming.
Click here for the nhsaves brochure
Click here for the Residential Energy Efficiency Loan Program
Bruss Construction Inc., is a PSNH Community Outreach Partner, Certified BPI Assessor & Authorized Program Contractor... more info
How to Apply
The program is initially available to customers with higher than average energy bills. To find out if you qualify, visit: www.psnh.com/HomePerformance