Created to promote the development of natural resources in the City and the protection of watershed resources of the City.
1. Chair, Dr. Ann Shedd, Term expires Dec. 31, 2015
2. Vice-Chair, Thomas P. Haynes, Term expires Dec. 31, 2015
3. Matthew Walton, Term expires Dec. 31, 2015
4. Councilor, Janis O. Manwaring, Term expires Dec. 31, 2015
5. Peter B. Wright, Term expires Dec. 31, 2014
6. Thomas Lacey, Term expires Dec. 31, 2016
7. Dr. William Fleeger, Term expires Dec. 31, 2016
8. George Hansel, alternate, Term expires December 31, 2016
Last updated 10/22/2013
For further information contact the Planning Department at 603-352-5474.
Schedule: meetings are open to the public and held on the third Monday of each month
at 4:30 PM in the 3rd Floor Conference Room of City Hall*
*Meeting dates are subject to change