Juvenile Conference Committee
Created to provide an early intervention, community-based program for first-time young offenders residing in Keene and surrounding towns within the jurisdiction of Keene District Court. This pre-adjudication alternative to formal court proceedings holds youth accountable to the community while minimizes a juvenile's penetration into the justice system.
The Juvenile Conference Committee fosters a youth's sense of responsibility and accountability for their actions. The Committee's goal is to prevent further illegal activities and thereby reduce the impact that juvenile crime has on families and the community.
1. Eli Rivera, Term expires Dec. 31, 2017
2. Mary Delisle, Term expires Dec. 31, 2017
3. Joseph Langione, Term expires Dec. 31, 2015
4. Jeffrey Bergeron, Term expires Dec. 31, 2015
5. Katherine Snow, Term expires Dec. 31, 2017
6. Jerrold Kaufman, Term expires Dec. 31, 2016
7. Alison A. Brodie, Term expires Dec. 31, 2017
8. Peter Thomas, Term expires Dec. 31, 2014
9. Jena Rutter, Term expires Dec. 31, 2015
10. Vacancy, alternate, Term expires Dec. 31, 2015
11. Vacancy, alternate
Last Updated: 03/26/2015
Juvenile Conference Committee meeting are held on Thursday mornings.
Please contact the Youth Services Department for details.