Request Service or Assistance
We have provided a form for your convenience to submit requests for service or assistance.  Click here to access the form.  You will be prompted to select a department to direct your inquiry to.  If you are not sure which department to select, choose "General Questions or Comments".

Request City Council Consideration
If you desire to submit a request, proposal, concern or other matter to the City Council for its consideration, you may submit your issue in writing with an original signature to the City Clerks Office located on the first floor of City Hall at 3 Washington Street, Keene NH, 03431.

Request to Upload a Photo
If you desire to submit a photo of Keene places and events for display on our website, in City facilities, and in various City materials, click here to access the form.  Please note that all photos must have been taken in Keene and must not be substantially edited.  Minor color enhancements and cropping are acceptable, but nothing that alters the structural characteristics of any objects within the photo is allowed.