2013 Monadnock Green Business Award
Gain recognition for your business’ environmental, social and financial sustainability practices - apply for the 2013 Monadnock Green Business Award.
About the Award
In its fourth year, the Monadnock Green Business of the Year Award recognizes for-profit businesses that developed innovative practices or programs resulting in environmental stewardship and social responsibility, while contributing to the economic vitality of our region.
Eligibility is limited to for-profit businesses located in the Monadnock Region.
Applications due by 4pm on Friday, March 1, 2013.
- Monadnock Green Business Award Nomination Application Form
- Judges will use this form to assess applicants: Scoring Matrix
This year's award is supported by the following community partners:
- Greater Keene Chamber of Commerce, http://www.keenechamber.com
- Monadnock Sustainability Network, and http://www.greenmonadnock.com
- The Hannah Grimes Center, http://www.hannahgrimes.com
- Monadnock Buy Local, http://www.monadnocklocal.org
In Membership With: